1. We believe that Adam is God; that Jesus Christ is our Lord and God, and that Joseph Smith is God the Holy Ghost/Witness Testator.
2. We believe that Adam chose to break a lesser law to keep a higher law for the progression of His children. We will be punished for our own sins and not for what Adam or any other man does.
3. We believe that God’s work is to help his children become like Him. He does this by allowing His children to progress from grace-to-grace, exaltation-to-exaltation until they can be resurrected to perfection. If men chose, they may follow Satan and receive the same end.
4. We believe that because Christ paid for our sins whereby, all men may be saved through repentance and obedience to all God’s laws and ordinances except the Sons of Perdition who deny Christ and the Holy Ghost after they have been revealed.
5. We believe the first principles and ordinances of the Gospel of Salvation are:
- Receiving the Holy Ghost
- Partaking of the Sacrament
- Taking upon us the Name and His work.
6. We also believe that the principles and ordinances of the Gospel of Exaltation are:
- Knowing the character of God.
- Receiving an endowment of the keys and powers of the Priesthood.
- Using the keys of the Priesthood to commune through the veil.
- Being clean of the blood and sins of this generation and our own posterity.
- Saving our righteous dead by doing vicarious ordinances for them.
- Living the principles of the Celestial Kingdom.
- Receiving our Calling and Election ordinances by revelation.
- Being received by Jesus Christ making our Calling and Elections sure.
- Receiving translation.
- Becoming a joint heir with the Son
- Being resurrected to an exalted state.
- Living with the Father and the Son in the Celestial Kingdom forever.
7. We believe that God is the same yesterday, today and forever and that all men must be saved on the same principles and ordinances and that God is no respecter of persons.
8. We believe that a man has been called by God by laying on of hands and that the Gospel has been taken from the Gentiles and given to another as prophesied.
9. We believe that Bible to be the word of God as far as it is translated correctly. We also believe the Book of Mormon to be the word of God. We believe that we can find all truth by the witness of the Holy Ghost.
10. We believe all that God had revealed, all that He does now reveal, and we believe that He will yet reveal many great and important things pertaining to the Kingdom of God in preparation for the coming of the Messiah.
11. We believe in the literal Gathering of Israel and in the restoration of the Ten Tribes, that Zion will be established once again on this earth and that Christ will reign personally upon the earth for the space of 1,000 years and the earth will soon be cleansed of all wickedness and receive its Terrestrial Glory.
12. We claim the privilege of worshiping Almighty God according to dictates of our own conscience and allow all men the same privilege. God will avenge the blood of those who have been martyred for truth and righteousness.
13. We believe in being subject to righteous rulers and allowing all men their agency. Government is for the people and should defend righteous principles of justice and mercy. All men should be free regardless of race, religion or creed. When Christ comes He will reign as a righteous Monarch and we will then be subject to Him.
14. We believe the American Continent to be a Promised Land where the Abraham Covenant will be fulfilled and that the twelve tribes will gather to the New Jerusalem to receive the promises made to them and Satan will be bound until the little season at the end of the Millennium then another Eternity will begin.